- Founded: 1 November 1956 (formerly Mysore State)
- Capital: Bangalore
- Major Language: Kannada (other sTulu & Konkani languages)
- Current Governor: Wajubhai Rudabhai Wala
- Chief Minister: B.S. Yedayurappa
- Largest producer of chromite in India
- The city of Bangalore is the country's largest biosphere in the biotechnology sector.
- Major Ports: Mangalore or New Mangalore
- Jog falls on Sharavati river
- Forests and National Parks: Bandipur Wildlife Sanctuary, Nagarhole National Park, Mudumalai National Park
- Founded: 1 November 1956
- Capital- Thiruvananthapuram
- Main language: Malayalam
- Governor: Arif Mohammad Khan
- Chief Minister: Pinarayi Vijayan
- India's spice garden'
- Onam festival on astronomical New Year
- Navratri is celebrated as Saraswati Puja in Kerala.
- Main rivers: 'Murala', 'Tamraparni', 'Netravati' and 'Saraswati'
- Major Projects: Malampuzha, Chalakudy, Peachy, Pampa, Periyar, Chittoorpuja, Kuttiyadi
- Forests and National Parks: Eravikulam National Park, Silent Valley National Park, Pampadum Shola National Park, Mathikettan Shola National Park