SSC CHSL 2018 Typing Test/DEST Test Result
Thu 10 Jun, 2021
Staff Selection Commission had declared result of Tier-II of the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2018 on 25.02.2020 and thereafter, an additional resultwas also declared on 27.08.2020 wherein candidates were shortlisted for Typing Test/DataEntry Speed Test (DEST ).
2. The Commission has fixed the following cut-off on the errors/mistakes percentageallowed in Typing Test/Data Entry Speed Test (DEST):-
I. Cut-off on percentage of errors/mistakes in the DEST for Department other than C&AG:
II. Cut-off on percentage of errors/mistakes in the DEST for C&AG:
III. Cut-off on percentage of errors/mistakes in the Typing Test:
* including 76 candidates who availed exemption from Typing Test.
4. Result in respect of the 03 candidates bearing No. 2201000326, 2201127352 and 2201171462 has been kept with held on the direction of various court orders.
5. All qualified candidates are required to appear in the Document Verification. The schedule for conduct of Document Verification will be available on the respective websites of the Regional Offices of the Commission shortly. Shortlisted candidates may visitwebsite of the respective Regional Offices of the Commission regularly, for further updates.
6. The above said lists are purely provisional and subject to the recommended candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the respective posts in the Notice of Examination and also subject to thorough verification of their identity with reference to theirphotographs, signatures, handwritings, etc., on the application forms, admission certificates,etc.
7. Details of error percentage of the candidates in Skill Test will be uploaded on Commission website on 15.06.2021. Candidates may log in by using their Registered ID and Password. This facility will be available from 15.06.2021 to 30.06.2021.
Under Secretary (C-I/1)